- No Driving.
- No under-age drinkers – always obey local laws.
- Be a good neighbor – no noise, no mess, no loud music.
- Only invite neighbors who live within very short walking distance.
- One cocktail per person per recipe (unless only two couples are participating).
- Keep it small (6-8 people maximum).
- Know your limits, and when to stop drinking.
- Never urge someone to have another drink when they want to stop.
Visit my latest project, The World Cocktail Brain, now hosted at WebBrain.com. The WCB is a new way to expand your cocktail knowledge, discover new recipes, find cocktail facts and more in a dynamic, new viewing environment. It may take a few seconds to load, but it's worth waiting for! Click on this link to open The World Cocktail Brain in new tab/window. Click on this link to open My Blog Roll embedded in The World Cocktail Brain.